Need centre back for man u under 30m epic ability

Reaction score
Tried ramos but he's to expensive pepe is not good enough if no one else good i might stretch to thiago silva

Doria/Balanta/Varane. Unfortunately, some of Balanta's stats are randomised, for instance his determination is low(only 10) in my latest game so check it first.

Balanta flop in the second season i bought 7,5M but is unable to play in Germany, I sent in permission a couple of weeks :( try Umtiti very good Wonderkids.

In my opinion the best young CB in the game is Nastasic, got him for southampton for 25million 2 seasons in. Doubt they'd sell to united though.

Depends on who you plan on partnering him with.

Short/weak in the air defender:
If it's Phil Jones, then I'd recommend someone who's tall and strong in the air; such as Doria or Varane (who can be pretty expensive - depending on what season you're in).

Tall/strong in the air defender:
If it's with a centre back such as Smalling, then Marquinhos is the way too go. His PA is sky high, his stats are at the age of 20 quite balanced, and with the right focus on training he'll become one **** of a wall. On my save, at the age of 22 he's faster than most strikers (17acceleration and 17pace). His only weakness is the air, and the fact that he comes more pricey than the Colombian (Balanta).

Titus bramble is a free agent. #sorted

Sent from my iPhone.