SFolio

Reaction score
Hi guys, i know that there probably are many threads like this but i guess one more wont help.

I've only been playing FM since FM13, and with FM13 and FM14 i loved both of them and played them easily for the whole year without any major problems (maybe slight annoyance and little breaks but that's normal). However, with FM15 i enjoyed it for a bit and like the concept of it, however i haven't played the game in easily 3/4/5 months or so. I'm the type of player who will start many saves anyway and if i don't get the right feel almost instantly, i will lose interest and motivation to play the game. I'm at the point where i really really want to get back into this game, but when i think of who to play as i lose all drive and motivation to start. If anyone could help give me any inspiration for how to get back into this game then i'd greatly appreciate that! Rant over

If I were you I would definitely start with a low league team and would go for the promotion. That would definitely gives you enough motivation...and would cause you sleepless nights. :p

I've had the exact same problem past few weeks, thing is with me is that I always play in the BPL as a mid/top team, I don't find other leagues or lower leagues fun for me.. however I will start a lower league team and see how it goes as I constantly quit after a few seasons and start a new save, annoying for me haha.

Will prob start with a league 2 or 1 side and give myself a story/objective.