RhexisARS

Reaction score
Hey, new to the forum.
Started my first save on FM15 with Arsenal and I'm in need of a great DM.
I just brought CB Vallejo for 1.1mil also I've just about offloaded Flamini.
I hear that Sven Bender would be a good choice for DM but I'm open to many other names that can do a class job for me in my first season.

In the Attacking Midfield Right role I feel it could do with some strengthening. I use Sanchez of the left wing because he able to cut in with his right foot. I feel that Oxlade Chambo might not be reliable enough. Walcott is also injured and very injury prone.

I have 55-65mil to spend guys.
;)

buy shaqiri as retrain him on the right as an inside fwd 20+ goals a season wideman on the right

DM - Carvalho, Kondogbia, Lucas Romero, Ramiro (from gremio I think), Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Khedira (might be free). And the best option might just be a player you already have; Coquelin.

AMR - Sterling, Markovic, Shaqiri, Grealish, Ibe, Sturridge (as an IF he is quality), Isco.

An option might be to use Sanchez on the right and get an AML. Double footed/right footed AML that is.

Bielik is insane in the last LFC Marshall update,and so in 15.3,he can be played first team
DM-Lars Bender,Javi Martinez,Ruben Neves,Sergi Samper...
AMR-Bernardo Silva,Berardi,Pione Sisto,Adama Traore,Hirving Lozano...or train Depay,Gotze,Isco...

In the Attacking Midfield Right role I feel it could do with some strengthening. I use Sanchez of the left wing because he able to cut in with his right foot. I feel that Oxlade Chambo might not be reliable enough. Walcott is also injured and very injury prone.

I have 55-65mil to spend guys.
;)
Use Ox.. You won’t regret it!
DM – a lot of good players are already mentioned. As TheeRash mention: Khedira (if he’s still at Real M) or Lucas Romero (for the future) would be a goooood combo.

Keep Ox, he is a beast usually you get the big clubs trying to buy him for £30-40M a couple of seasons in, he is class. I would play Ox and Sanchez on each wing as inside forwards and have them swap positions.

DM - I would go for Bender to be honest, he is so reliable its ridiculous!

If you want a young player, that you'll be able to make a lot of money on, then buy Lucas Romero, performs from the start, and his value goes skyhigh in no time. But if you want a more experienced DM then buy Sergio Busquets, he's amazing for me :)

Thanks for all the advice guys. Transfer window went great for me.
I ended up buying:
Vallejo
Sven Bender
Memphis Depay
Ricardo Rodriguez

I decided to put Sanchez on the right and strengthen the left wing instead with Depay.
Sven Bender has been class during pre season and I'm hoping he carries this form throughout the league fixtures
Kieran Gibbs suddenly got himself injured and I'm not keen on the way Monreal & Gibbs play anyway so hence why I brought Ricardo Rodriguez, again looking good so far. Vallejo I've been playing a little bit and seems be doing good. But he'll be a back up for Merts and Koscielny for the moment.

First fixture... Man Utd lmao..

Marco reus is available for 30m - play him on the left and alexis on the right