Don't tutor him! His determination is 20 already and it doesn't affect on the important matches hidden attribute.

Don't tutor him! His determination is 20 already and it doesn't affect on the important matches hidden attribute.

ok thanks :D I was holding out to sign Raul (the Spanish legend) to tutor him, but I guess I wont now!

ok thanks :D I was holding out to sign Raul (the Spanish legend) to tutor him, but I guess I wont now!
What is Raul's determination? I guess it is around 15-20. You can try it if Raul has got some good PPMs, they can be learnt through tutoring.

Think about how many important matches you actually play per season. This regen will be good for you 85% of the time and his stats are awesome. Just make sure you sit him for big games and you have a very capable 3.5 star rotation guy for big matches. If I were you I would develop him and if he turns out to be disastrous in important matches you can always sell him a couple seasons down the road for big money and buy a better player to replace him. I had a monster regen named Basualdo from Argentina with great stats who always seemed to come up badly some games for no apparent reason but I stuck with him and a few years later he was dominating the Premier League. Might just take time for your regen to settle in and overcome his weakness. Pic: http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab312/goraiden/DamiaacutenBasualdo_OverviewProfile-3.png