Sweeedz

Reaction score
Loads of people have said how important toutoring is. So I got Van Nistelroy for free to toutor my strikers. I need a central midfielder, a winger, attacking midfielder, centerback, fullback and and keeper. So basicly every position but striker. Please no wages of 35k as I cant have player who does nothing but coching eating my whole budget. Thanks mates.

1) who are you?
2) what year are you in?
3) what do you want out of the tutor? Stats (determination/work rate/team work) or personality and PPM's?
4) when offering them contracts, offer them a low weekly salary, say Ruud wants 66k, offer him like 24k and 125k after playing 30 games :) they take it most of the time, it helps keep wages down... I got Heinze down from 42k to 12k doing this

Potential players:

Raul/Ballack/Seedorf/Van Bommel/Gattusso

Looking at my 3rd season save, players like Stiliyan Petrov and Robbie Keane are available as free transfers which look good for tutoring. Both in their mid 30s so wouldn't want much in wages hopefully. Best bet I find is to search for an old player in that position with high determination as a starting point. If his wages are too much than look at another option :)

central midfielder, a winger, attacking midfielder, centerback, fullback and and keeper

FC: Raul; Alexander Frei; Klaas-Jan Huntelaar; Didier Drogba; Tommaso Rocchi; Eduardo; Falcao; Luca Toni
MC: Esteban Cambiasso, Migliaccio; Xavi; Steven Defour
WG: Dirt Kuyt; Scott Chipperfield;
homas Muller(young but sick mental atts);
AM: Clarence Seedorf; Tim Cahill; Joao Moutinho
CB: Rio Ferdinand; John Terry
FB: Roberto Carlos; Ashley Cole; Phil Neville; Michel Salgado; Philipp Lahm
GK: Lee Woon-Jae; Iker Casillias; Dimitar Ivankov; Rene Adler

Looking at my 3rd season save, players like Stiliyan Petrov and Robbie Keane are available as free transfers which look good for tutoring. Both in their mid 30s so wouldn't want much in wages hopefully. Best bet I find is to search for an old player in that position with high determination as a starting point. If his wages are too much than look at another option :)
Set a filter of 15 for all desired mental attributes and then work your way both eg if you selected 12 atts then move it down to 11/12 need to be 15 and so on until to find a player...

Im Newcastle and as above 2013 december. I dont know mostly Physical and mental stats, like decisions, team work and pace. I got Ruud for 32k a week :) I need some player who can change personalities if they have bad one.

Set a filter of 15 for all desired mental attributes and then work your way both eg if you selected 12 atts then move it down to 11/12 need to be 15 and so on until to find a player...

Best way to find what your after if the players mentioned above won't come to you or are too expensive in wages. I tend to try and look for determination first then look at what other stats they have along with PPM's.