Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

*JK*

19th Title Here we Come
Reaction score
Hi everyone on xmas yesterday I got Need for speed hot pursuit but am struggling to get into it, like what is the game about etc.

All Views and that, as well as anything related to the game HERE.

I got it a few weeks back but don't go on it.. find it quite boring actually.

i got it a few weeks ago, i enjoy the game. My dad plays it more than i do and he is something like level 17 on the wanted list . he's quite good

Got it yesterday and bored of it already tbh, has no storyline or objective makes it seem pointless playing really.

I just cant get in to it, Most Wanted was alot better.

Used to love the old ones, but have kinda fallen out of love with them recently. Most Wanted was the last one I really liked and that was epic.

Best one ever by far was Need for Speed: Underground..

I still have the older ones, PS1, PS2 and Xbox ones. Played Hot Pursuit last week, and just felt it was a step backwards. Pro Street and Undercover are still not as good as Underground 1&2 either. EA are running out of ideas.

Unfortunately JK you arent as cool as StuW, and your link in the OP doesnt work

I used to love the old Need For Speeds, Most Wanted was by far my favourite. Now there pretty bad tbh. Biggest reason I buy the games now is to mess around with designing the cars.

Unfortunately JK you arent as cool as StuW, and your link in the OP doesnt work

What do you mean and there isnt meant to be a link in the OP its meant to refer to this thread.:p