Need For Speed World

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hey guys, stumbled across this when looking for an mmo racing game. Has anybody else played it? I downloaded last night and its good fun. The game itself is free. Theres a large selection of cars and performance parts available, however you have to pay for most of the visual mods except paint. Graphics are better than Xbox 360 and controls are fairly simple.
Heres the official website for anybody thats interested:
Need for Speed World - Introduction
Takes quite a while to download but its worth it.

Bump, has anybody else played this?

I saw this a while back before it was released. Im downloading it now :)

Can't run it, and Im bored by NFS. Everything after MW is the same :/

Yeah beeing playing NFS for longer period, its my favorite game as love racing ones. I often play NFS world and underground online!
Anybody there playing same online???

profile lamination

Last edited:
Can't run it, and Im bored by NFS. Everything after MW is the same :/

Hit the nail on the head! MW was great and Carbon was ok. All it went drastically downhill after them imo.

Underground 2 was easily the best! :wub:

Yes It is free, the only thing you pay for is speed boost to unlock cars earlier and to get visual mods. However neither is nessecary to enjoy the game to the fullest. I started with the S15. Have a few decals on it and since then I saved up money for a pontiac GTO. Didnt like how it handled so I ended up selling it. Takes a lot of racing to save up that kind of cash so this time im waiting until I hit 60k and level 10 and going to buy an Evo9(tier 2) :)