xDzyn

Reaction score
Hi all, currently nearing the end of my first season with Southampton, and to be honest Boruc is not good enough.
Im in the FA Cup final, and should i win, i'd be in Europe so i need a good Goalkeeper as that is my weakest point.
Budget is ?10-?20 million, preferably around the age of 26, but don't mind younger/older players.
Also i'm going for top half finish so realistic signings as well.
Thanks.

Hey,

If you want to save some on a goalkeeper try and pick up fraser forster he is not too bad. Or i have always had good performances out of Tim Krul.

If you need a decent CB look at Davide Astori although it will be your 2nd season you may be able to pick him up for a good price.

Also i do not use wingers in many tactics so rely on a heavy midfield and found that southampton if you manage to keep them are strong in that position and att mid. If you feel like cashing in on Osvaldo Jordan Rhodes is another that i have always found to be consistent ?10-12m

Ron Robert Zieler is good bad counts as home grown I believe

Jeronimo Rulli. Francesco Bardi. Victor Valdes. Jack Butland. Ron Robert Zieler.

Thanks guys, i've gone for Valdes as he was a free, gonna sell him after though because his wages are just too high, i'll take a look at Forster and the rest of those guys.
Also i already have Astori, such a good player, got him for 7 Million.