Need great goalscorer cheap!

craig1w

Reaction score
Currently west ham. doing ok but dont score enough goals. so I need suggestions for quite cheap in the 6 mil region could probz get more money if required.
Thanks for any help.

cardozo is quality ;)
he was top goal scorer in serie A in 1st season with AC milan with 23 goals in 30 matches
can get him for about 7mill :D

cardozo 6.5 mil scored goals from the start now to premier division scorer wit 56 goals

Alberto Paloschi costs around 2M, I can have no higher reccomendation! He is pure quality!

Get Ronaldo (The Older One) Cheap great for EVERYTHING except weight he is 95kg

He scores goals if left near box

he retires in 2-5 years

yes get him at any cost hes one of the best goalscorers ive ever had. he was on the transfer list and got him for about 6m and he got at least a goal a game after jan

I really need a new striker, got a few players dying to leave (Im Everton by the way) Do you think Owen would compliment Yakubu? I'm doing well and have cover all over the pitch except up front. Does he get injured or anything?

Me too. What about loan signings? I notice your a bear, hows about boyd? not seen him in the prem yet

Ill try get him on loan, a bit slow for the prem though.

You could try Jozy Altidore from Villarreal. I got him for 4.2mil and he turned out 28 goals in 35 games.

Finn, I agree totally. The guy is absolute class!! Cost me a bit more than 2 mil though....^o)