Reaction score
Hi Im near end of my 2nd season with Benfica and I have BIG problem in my attack my strikers are Babacar(Poacher, he is great) and Cardozo(TM), he was great in my first season but now he SUCKS he cost me 4-5 wins with his misses, so I despertly need a great TM/CF to partner with Babacar in 3rd season
Please help me!

Jel si probao da ga stavis da bude deep lying (attack)? Imao sam isti problem kad sam ga doveo u CSKA, stavio sam da bude target man i dao je svega 8 golova na 18 ligaskih utakmica ali kad sam ga stavio da samo stoji ispred gola, dao je 21 na 20. Ne bih ti preporucio Necida kao sto kaze ovaj lik jer ces imati isti problem.

Adebayor? Doing great for me at Liverpool after I got him for 5m cos he was transfer listed. Don't know if he'd go to you though but he's one of the best

why don't you play with a playmaker type forward? Dlf? sort of a Rooney role, set him as playmaker or TM - ball to feet and have Saviola/Babacar as your poacher! Cardozo would be better in this type of role than just a TM, he is wasted there...

I feel Babacar works much better as a Target Man - Attack