Panther2k9

Reaction score
Guys ive started a wigan season, am in 2010 and was doing ok, now i started signing players that have been recommened on fm base, im not winning no games and are stuggling in the league, i have a excellent team but nothing is going my way, does anyone have a tactic i could use which may help me results!!! im not asking for a world beating tactic jus one that will improve my results!!!

Well I suppose if you've made purchases they need to learn to gel with the rest of the team. Maybe that's an issue?

gelling is fundamental, so if you have many players that still don't know thier way around, play at a slower tempo (not necessarly slow, but definitly not fast) and think of it like a BSS side, keep it as simple as you can and maybe consider that this season you can only aim to UEFA but that with those players the other you could attempt to break the top 4.

Yea Maybe your right matey, jus need a tactic thats proven, i jus cant get a tactic that suits my team im a bit of a noob when i comes to football manager

Yea Maybe your right matey, jus need a tactic thats proven, i jus cant get a tactic that suits my team im a bit of a noob when i comes to football manager

download the tt&f documents.......

then you be able to make a solid tactic set and you won't need to download someone else's..........

makes the game more rewarding to play imo

it's always the same, download a tactic that has worked wonders for another team and you still have to wait at least five games to see how it goes with your team that is more than likely to be different, you must build your own tactic.

You're still fairly early in the season so there's plenty of time to turn things around. You could aim for UEFA Cup this season and seeing as you've got a strong side, you won't need to make many signings for next season so you can challenge to break the top 4 straight from the off.

EDIT: I've used this tactic in a couple of games now and I think it works wonders.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f59/tylerbode-tactic-amazing-results-t13524.html

jst out of interest cud u tell me which clubs it is who want to sign fleck?

look on tactics to d/l and look at the tylerbode one, very helpfull and a lot of work gone into it, but you should follow it as best you can with the player attributes suggested and instructions given, good luck