need help buying league 1/2 players

BTB1986

Reaction score
hi guys

just started a save with rotherham! so far so good im top of the league and in the 3rd round of the fa cup! just want to know who is worth buying for league 1 (counting my chickens here) i currently have harris (millwall) a goalkeeper called nicki bull and also loaned vermilji and tom thorpe from man utd!!

i play a 4-1-2-2-1 formation just wanted some advice as im not all clued up with the lower leagues!!

thanks for any help

Maybe another experienced striker Patrick Agyemang John Carew or maybe try Michael Owen

sweet only one interested at the minute is patrick agyemang i only play one up top and also have daniel nardiello so not to sure another striker would be in my budget until the end of the season could do with midfielders wingers and defenders but owen hopefully could be a mint buy for next season

that guy from newcastle bigirimiani somin like that or jamie mackie loan guy at bolton called josh vela did sick with me at cheltenham or marlon pack defenders get some loans from prem teams like zeki fryers or nathan ake he class

Derbyshire - forest (loan) had him with Bradford, was good in league 2 then league 1
Dan Harding - I have him as my reserve LB in the championship, can play other positions too

Bruins free (I think)

Last edited: