Need help! Can't keep possession and leak goals!

Wilson13

Reaction score
Hi guys I really need help.
Im everton and iv tried to go for the keep possession and complete alot of passes approach. But Eventho results have not been dreadful I'm not dominating games as I would wish against smallers clubs. In the league cup Plymouth had 10% more possession than me. I am realistic and know Everton players arnt "xavi" or "Inesta". But i shouldn't be getting ran ragged against these sides also I don't have the cash either to bring in top players. Started with 1.5 I now have 4million. I play 4-2-3-1 the plan here was to dominate the midfield with fellani playing abit deeper than Gibson. Iv set my side up to play shorter passing style.creative more expressive, press more, man marking more roaming and to play through the middle with the tempo being slow. Pienarrs my playmaker playing in the AMC role. Another frustrating side of this file is conceeding silly goals every game I feel like the opposition is goin to score 2-3+ goals my back four is Baines Jags Heitinga Neville/Coleman then Howard in goal. They are currently playing the "play offside" tactic is this a mistake?. I hope someone can give me some tips iv never tried to be this serious with the type of football I have my side playing. So I don't want too rage quit just yet please help. Any player suggestions would be welcomed too ***

look at the playing style of each player change the training to ball control and try and have more midfielders than your opponent you could even drop the sticker back as well hope this helps