dannyagar123

Reaction score
This is my first post so be nice :)

I am in my 5th season with Leeds United. I achieved promotion in the first season, then finished seventh in the Premiership second season, and then 13th, and then 14th. I am struggling to find the right tactic to score a lot of goals with, in my last two seasons I have played a 4-5-1 and struggled to score many goals (I changed from a 4-4-2 because it stopped working well for some reason). My squad is good enough, I think, for a decent mid-table position, yet I have found myself in the relegation zone. I have tinkered with team settings/ player instructions to make the tactic better but nothing seems to be working. We usually control possession very well and most of the time only lose 1-0 even when we have had many CCC's. It didn't help that my board accepted a bid for my best striker so I only really have one good enough striker, which is why I play 4-5-1.

This is my current tactic:
View attachment 205374

This is my squad:
View attachment 205375

I don't want to use a downloaded tactic, but I would appreciate some help in terms of alterations to my playing style which could help me improve my teams performances.