jonesey5231

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about increasing the amount of clear cut chances created during a match? I am playing a possession based game, and I have gerrard or milan badelj playing has an attacking midfielder, I have claudio jacob has a ball winning midfielder, two wide inside forwards and coutinho as an enganche. They are getting good ratings except for yacob, however I am struggling so much to create goalscoring opportunities. Any suggestions?

Also, is there a way to activate time wasting tactics? I was just up 1-0 against tottenham in the 90th minute and I couldn't find any time wasting options.

Changing strategy to Contain gives an option of wasting time; also decreasing tempo and your players will waste much more time.

Have a look if Gerrad is taking a lot of long-shots. In this ME, players with the "long-shot" trait shoot A LOT. This means they break down your otherwise promising attacks by shooting miles away from goal, hence decreasing your amount of CCC.

More Team Work...More Work rate...I never sign players without high ratings in those...I don't sign lazy bums and selifish maniacs...

More Team Work...More Work rate...I never sign players without high ratings in those...I don't sign lazy bums and selifish maniacs...

Completly agree, mental attributes are for more important than the technical ones.