Need help - don't know what to do!

Propagandalf

Reaction score
Hi

This is the problem: Some of my players are "slightly concerned" or what it is called in the enlgish version, but the reason they are "slightly concerned" is a bit weird. They are: slightly concerned about lack of discipline in the executive board.

What can i do to help this??

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

please help me... :S

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

anyone?

executive board? aren't they worried about your lack of discipline? that would be when you don't penal players for not showing up at trainings or getting send off

hmm.... yes... my fault... this is how it says:
Worried about the lack of managerial discipline....
But i havn't got a single red card in the season and all of my players are showing up for training, so... :p

be more harsh on them for mediocre performances in the team talk after a match mate :) should work within a month i had that problem 2

when they get match rating 7.0- be harder on the team talks, and 8.0+ praise them; ).
if someone gets banned, be again harsher on them.

Just be firm with them. I give them 1 warning for a sending off unless it was something like kicking out at somebody or an elbow in which case go to their wallet. For mediocre performances i give 1 warning then go to their wallet. I avent delt with missed training before so i must be doing something right

Thanks everybody... :D

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

So, like now, Camacho got himself a direct red card... what do i do then??

If it was a harsh foul, like a kick, elbow or two footed challenge then fine him.

If it was a harsh foul, like a kick, elbow or two footed challenge then fine him.
i did what you said, and now, everything is fine.... all of my players are happy (except for Kuszczak, who think he is better than asenjo, and that he deserves a lot more first team matching... :p lol)