If you pay on steam, it starts to download straight away. There is no CD, its linked to your account on Steam - and you can download it from there anytime (as long as you're logged in to said Steam account). Its much faster than waiting for the CD to get there, and THEN installing it. Just pay through steam and start DLing straight away :)

then buy Andrea Ranocchia (youre welcome).

hmmm ok ill look on steam. so i pay the 39.99 usd...then after i pay a download starts, just as if i had the cd in the laptop? i follow steps install etc?

hmmm ok ill look on steam. so i pay the 39.99 usd...then after i pay a download starts, just as if i had the cd in the laptop? i follow steps install etc?

No my boy, if you already have installed STEAM and you buy the game it should automaically install it for you when you tell it to. Just wait 30 min or so.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Ban ban ban ban

Narrow minded buggah

No my boy, if you already have installed STEAM and you buy the game it should automaically install it for you when you tell it to. Just wait 30 min or so.

so i have to download steam right its like a program? do i have to pay to download steam itself? or just the game i pay for

no the steam app is free to download

You download Steam, set up account/ install (all free so far).

You then look around to buy FM, I think its under 'Store' in steam, purchase it and it will download as if you had put the CD in and selected 'install via steam' or whatever.

With Steam the 'download' progress is also like an install, for example when it says downloaded 100%, due to the way Steam runs its games, its also installed and you're ready to go. Steam also automatically downloads the patches and stufff

[QUOTENarrow minded buggah

He broke the rules[/QUOTE]

clearly as you can see, i did not know. why do you think now im trying to learn how to PROPERLY download the game? stop trying to seem like your important here please i was just asking a simple question. i made a mistake and now am correcting it okay? so either be helpful or stop posting here.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

You just pay for the game mate

alright thanks a lot man i appreciate it. when the game downloads how do i install it? or does it automatically DL/Install the game for me?

You get trophy's as well in steam if you're into that kinda thing steam is basicly the PSN and X-Box live for computers :)

it pretty much does the work for you, and applies all the patch updates

He broke the rules

clearly as you can see, i did not know. why do you think now im trying to learn how to PROPERLY download the game? stop trying to seem like your important here please i was just asking a simple question. i made a mistake and now am correcting it okay? so either be helpful or stop posting here.[/QUOTE]

Download of steam if you dont want the CD or buy from the shop/internet and install