Dwellyn

Reaction score
So I really enjoyed FM 14 because I got really passionate with my saves, for example I put a lot of hard work into sporting Lisbon and winning the champions league with a team that a built from scratch. I struggling to get into FM 15 because I cant seem to find a team that really excites me. So i decided to go Feyenoord and try and do the same as I did with Sporting Lisbon. With Sporting lisbon I played a fast counter attacking game with my full backs and wingers totally bossing the opposition. How ever I want to play a more dutch style of play with Feyenoord and im struggling.

I want to play a possession based style of football where everyone is involved in the build up of play, I want to pass my teams to death until they surrender and we come away with the victory. I'm really struggling with my tactics how ever and in my first 5 games i have only had more possession than the opposition on two occasions. Anyone got any tips on how I can improve it? I'm playing a 4-4-1-1 formation with an Attacking midfielder and false nine, With my two center midfielders dropping deep to receive the ball and then supporting the attack.

Ive started my first game with Feyenoord. Finding it very frustrating. Just restarted after the Christmas break and find myself in 10th place. Made it through to the Semi finals of the Dutch cup and also Euro knockouts. Im using my own tactic ( 3 central defenders, 2 wingbacks, 3 central midfielders and two centre forwards) I have the highest amount of passes made averaging 515 a game and easily dominate possession but struggle to convert chances into goals. Rasmus Thelander is a must buy!