Reaction score
hi guys. i need help for u guys to check my tactics. whether it is suitable with my team

this is my player
WestHamUnitedWestHam_Players.png

i mainly use 2 tactics

1st is diamond 4-1-2-1-2 consists of
green
micah richards fazio upson/tomkins roberto carlos

van bommel/kovac
beckham/noble van bommel/noble/mota

bounanotte/segio mota

diego tardelli/carlton cole v.nistelroy/suazo

i use fluid, counter pass style is short with everything else default. nistelroy is set to poacher, tardelli to deep striker, bounanotte as advanced playmaker/attacking midfielder beckham central mid(def) noble cenral mid(auto) kovac defensive micah richard fullback (auto) fazio CB upson CB roberto carlos attacking

and the other one is 4-2-2-2
SAME KEEPER AND DEFENDER ROUGHLY

beckham bommel
barrera buanonate

digeo/cole v.nistelroy/suazo

i use rigid, mentality not fixed sometimes counter sometimes attackig. almost like the same player mentality

the problem is, when u look at my squad, my strikers arent scoring and we conceded a lot of goals and freaking lot of yellow cards which brings lot of red cards too!

it's annoying and frustating to see strikers arent scoring for 15hrs or more. and i'm just ****** i went on holiday most of the times. what's the problem/advice you guys can give me. im so angry that i almost went mad and feels like want to kill somebody. lol :D

please tell me what's wrong

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:46 PM ----------

ah **** it! this game sucks