Need help for signing's for Palermo second season

chapman7

Reaction score
Looking at getting a First Team keeper and maybe a back up one. Also 2 or 3 CB's due to current ones aren't too good.

Budget is £10.02 million and £185k

Last edited:
Micah richards free transfer & phillipe metes free transfer :D

also wondered how dybala has been for you?

Itumeleng Khune - cheap, reliable.
Koen Casteels
Ben Amos
Hildebrand (free)

Fabian Schar
Rolando
Slobodan Rajkovic
Eric Dier (loan)
Coates

You can offer payment over 48 months for the players, also, some of them I mentioned are available for free..

GK:Mattia Perin,Nicola Leali(free),Francesco Bardi,Fernando Pacheco(free).
CB's:Jesus Vallejo,Mattia Bianchetti,Willi Orban,Juan Komar.

Micah richards free transfer & phillipe metes free transfer :D

also wondered how dybala has been for you?
Oh brilliant, and he scored 13 league goals did have a fairly lengthy drought but the team were on a bad run for a while so I wasn't surprised he had a scoring drought.

Itumeleng Khune - cheap, reliable.
Koen Casteels
Ben Amos
Hildebrand (free)

Fabian Schar
Rolando
Slobodan Rajkovic
Eric Dier (loan)
Coates

You can offer payment over 48 months for the players, also, some of them I mentioned are available for free..

GK:Mattia Perin,Nicola Leali(free),Francesco Bardi,Fernando Pacheco(free).
CB's:Jesus Vallejo,Mattia Bianchetti,Willi Orban,Juan Komar.

Thank you I will now go see if I can get these before they move elsewhere

GK: Lealli/Perin/Rossbach/Itu Khune
CB: Veux Sane 200k only and he's great/Zequi Munoz (kill to bring him back)/Banggaard (sp)

Made a pile of keepers I'm considering but not sure who to sign.

Emiliano Martínez Free
Jack Butland
Kevin Trapp
Brad Guzan
Jeroen Zoet
Fabio
Ron-Robert Zieler
Andrea Consigli
Nicola Leali

Last edited:
look at Khune as well, and you can compare the GK's..

Get Consigli or Lealli as they are Italian. Or Perin.

Zieler, Leali, Trapp or Butland.

Was thinking of doing Leali and Consigli as they're the cheapest I can get them for according to scout reports.

look at Khune as well, and you can compare the GK's..
Yes, I am aware but that doesn't mean they are the bestone available with hidden attributes unknown and then who others have had and can recommend
Get Consigli or Lealli as they are Italian. Or Perin.
Oh yes, should be the best option

Im in November in 2015, and Dybala has requested to leave if Bayern make a bid for him but luckily I had a new contract given to him with a £42 million release clause for Champions League teams. Then Edgar Barreto is wanted by 26 clubs with him asking to be given permission to talk to Atletico Mineiro if they make a bid too. And Fiorentina are chasing Ivaylo Chochev which he's interested in joining for the Europa League football.

So was looking for suggestions for players to use the money really for replacements.

Do you have a ss off your transfer from the 1st season?

Just too see your team and recomend players

Ruben Nevas on loan to backup/take over for Barreto. Gil romero is also a player that can take over.

Sergio Diaz, Vadala, Luka Jovic all 3 signings for the future.

Peruzzi for RB. Vallejo For CB, try to see if Rugani is on loan/unhaooy at juve. LB do you still hav emerson(loan 1 season)

if you cash in on Munez, go for Balanta.

RPM: Tielemans/lucas Romero

Ruben Nevas on loan to backup/take over for Barreto. Gil romero is also a player that can take over.

Sergio Diaz, Vadala, Luka Jovic all 3 signings for the future.

Peruzzi for RB. Vallejo For CB, try to see if Rugani is on loan/unhaooy at juve. LB do you still hav emerson(loan 1 season)

if you cash in on Munez, go for Balanta.

RPM: Tielemans/lucas Romero

Brilliant cheers. Just be better if my board had given me a better budget for the season after getting into europe through a 4th placed position. But will have to wait until I get a good sale from a player as my transfer revenue down to 30% due to their debts. But will look into any players you suggested that would be available for loan. Would you know any AMR available for either loan or free? I'm in summer 2016? Anyone had experience of Borek Dockal?