Need help - Good defense, but terrible finishing

igor00cro

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently play with Inter second season. I used one of tactics from this forum. I am satisfied with defence, but I have trouble with finishing.
Many games I finish with 15-20-25 shots, but only few of them goes in the frame of goal (1-5). Because of that, I strugle with lower teams, because I have lot of shots, but the game ends 0:0, or 1:1, od lost 0:1 because I have little shots on the goals

Can you help me?

Tactic:

View attachment 119531

Team instructions:
View attachment 119529

Striker instructions:
View attachment 119528

Winger instructions:
View attachment 119527

Villa 7500

Yeah I have similar problem, my formation is a little bit different tho, its like 4-2-3-1DM. I'm conceding really low (its usually from set-pieces), but i'm having hard time against deep defensive lined teams, it causes lots of long shots from my players... My lone striker gets isolated and my playmaker gets marked, i'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of this problem. I'll try get my players a little bit back and lower the tempo to pull enemy team a little bit forward, hope it works...

If you used a tactic from this forum, ask the maker himself? He knows his own tactic better than anyone.