dlayden84

Reaction score
hi guy's iv tried every tactic i can think of and went so many teams and i cant win any matches at all maybe 1 win but then 6 or 7 losses so any help with tactics would be great as i am just about to give up on the game completely i have the new patch installed.

i have played at least half a season every time i play with a team and i am always in the bottom 3 or at the bottom i dont know what to do.

i have played at least half a season every time i play with a team and i am always in the bottom 3 or at the bottom i dont know what to do.

if u want a lot of attacking and score plenty of goals and concede few ...............*****HITMANs TACTICS****13.2.3******BEAST 442 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
if u want to play a balanced game ...........score 1 or 2 and want to keep tight defence........Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic 13.2.3 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Just decide what tactic you want to use and stick with it for a season, if you cant find one you like just make one to be what you want and stick with it. You have judge on a full season and never chop and change formations from game to game. What team are you using?

you need to give more details to help us to help you such as the players you got for example

What team are you? are you using tactics that fit your team?