How long has he got left on his deal? Have you tried feeder club or loaning him out? To help with wp?

How long has he got left on his deal? Have you tried feeder club or loaning him out? To help with wp?

I can try feeder club for WP he has 1 year left, he starts for me i dont get why he was able to sign in first place but not resign a contract

I can try feeder club for WP he has 1 year left, he starts for me i dont get why he was able to sign in first place but not resign a contract

I think it has something to do with international games,
not 100% sure, but think they have to play in like 75% of international games the year running up to the transfer/ new contract,

How close is he to getting English/British nationality? as a foreign feeder club would not get him a WP quickly enough if he's only got 1 year left.

I think for an Argentinian the quickest would be Spain for 2 years but you said he's only got 1 year left.

you will get this problem when you sign a player from America and Africa and probably from Asia if they don't have a second EU nationality

an general you get this problem when you try to sign a player who is not from EU or doesn't have any EU nationality (second nationality)

and as i know Jonathan Silva is From Argentina so

this is the main and only way

go and talk with your broadroom or what ever they call them self

and go to affilieted club and ask for one

when they give you the list try to have a Croatian affilieted club

cauz Croatia is the fastest when it come to gainning nationality (it takes 2 years) because (spain. uk . france ...) it take 5 yers!!
so croatia is the best . when you get one send your player to the club and he need to stay there for a 2 season then he'll get the croatian nationality and then he can get the WP
because Croatia is an EU member

that is it :)
i hope that i helped
P.S : nice choise about Silva he is a brilliant left back
anothe P.S : very sorry about my english
third P.S : since you are playing with southampton you have Luke Shaw why do you need Silva

Last edited: