Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
hi.
i need your help in building a tactic which will fit to my team...i think that my team can be better..
I'm with an israeli team that you dont know i guess..
i have a lot of good AMs and wingers ..a good deep lying playmaker.. a good striker- fierro..and very very good SBs which can be fantastic LWb and RWb.
so my dilema is that i like the formation of 4-2-3-1 but it doesn't work very well with inside forwards..and if i play with wingers so i don't use the attacking of my side backs entirely...
so.. what do you suggest i'll do?
the leauge is very easy..the real challenge is Europe..
so how to play? and which Width and Defensive line will be good?

anyone?
i mean that i can do almost any tactic with my players but i want 4-5-1 and to use my Wing backs well.. i dont know why it doesnt work so good with inside forwards..
perhaps give me a guide and tips about personal instructions and team instructions..cause it doesnt work for me well and i don't know why.. i have leandro in left and more good left footed israeli in right side.

Something like this then?

remember, using shouts can help a lot when it comes to tactics and styles...

View attachment 258031

First , thanks for your helping dude :p
Secondly, Regardless of the Wing backs..can you give me tips how Inside Forwards will be more effecive..with which personal instractions and which team instractions (Width, Tempo etc.)..because usually it doesnt work for me very well..

and last more question..
i want to play in real madrid's style.. how can i cause the inside forward (like Ronaldo) to score so much..like a second striker? i tried lots of thinks but it wasnt that..is that possible?

First , thanks for your helping dude :p
Secondly, Regardless of the Wing backs..can you give me tips how Inside Forwards will be more effecive..with which personal instractions and which team instractions (Width, Tempo etc.)..because usually it doesnt work for me very well..

and last more question..
i want to play in real madrid's style.. how can i cause the inside forward (like Ronaldo) to score so much..like a second striker? i tried lots of thinks but it wasnt that..is that possible?

of course its possible.. donwload the Awesome AMC tactic of mine mate and use the settings for the IF's from there for your own tactic :)

set ronaldo as a playmaker and traget man of team , 61 gools in league

play 3-5-2 with 3 cbs, 2 wbs, 1 dm, 2cm(ap) and 2 strikers with deep line but on touchline instructions put look for overlap