DL - Mattock / Shorey
DR - Gonzola Jara
ML - Bruny
MCL - Sergio (Defensive Mid) / Mulumbu / Battaglia
MCR - Ganso
MR - Gera
FCL - Odemwingie / Bueno
FCR - Antoine Fortune

Ganso is the only brazilian, and in 5 starts to the season, hasn't scored any goals or assists
I'm playing him as Advanced Playmaker

Find uploaded my tactic:

View attachment 198222

dont play Ganso in a 442 system, he is not adept at playing Cm, you will only get the best out of him as an Amc Advanced playmaker - attack :)

dont ask him to close down or mark tightly at all, just having him move into channels in front of two defensive cm's or ball winners (Mulumbu/Sergio/Battaglia) to get the ball and play it off to him, set him as the playmaker

you are more than welcome to take the AMC role from this tactic below, it works really well and will suit Ganso :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...g/84096-pure-perfection%99-ccc-beta-demo.html

can't seem to ******* win with my team, tried out **** loads of tactics, modifications, keep getting thrashed. i need serious help

@@@@@@@@@@@22222

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

cmon "200k" members and not a single post? you have to be ******** me

can't seem to ******* win with my team, tried out **** loads of tactics, modifications, keep getting thrashed. i need serious help

@@@@@@@@@@@22222

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

cmon "200k" members and not a single post? you have to be ******** me

Just try a balanced/standard 442 and stick with it. The biggest reason for you to struggle is because you switch tactics all the time. As for ganso not scoring, well Mcs dont score much in FM11, . Also consider that he perhaps have not settled.