johnpaulm551

Reaction score
hello i am new to this could any of you plzz help me with my man city save ?

team are not doing well my tactic is 4-3-3

joe hart
(srna) (richards) (kompany) (bale)

(yaya.toure) (de jong) (arturo vidal)

(alexis sanchex) (tevez) (hulk)

subs -dzeko,silva,lescott,g.barry,wright.phillips,balotelli,kolo.toure,Aleksander.Kolarov,pablo.zabaleta

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

a need better tactics and player roles

Maybe try a 4-2-3-1 with 2 inside forwards and 1 advanced forward. If i had that team available i would do the following:

GK - Hart
RB - Richards (Automatic)
LB - Srna (Automatic)
RCB - Kompany (Defensive)
LCB - Lescott (Defensive)
RCM - De Jong (Ball Winner - Support)
LCM - Yaya Toure (Central Midfield - Automatic)
ACM - Silva (Advanced Playmaker - Attacking)
RW - Alexis Sanchez (Inside Forward - Attacking)
LW - Bale (Inside Forward - Attacking)
ST - Tevez (Advanced Forward - Attacking)

Subs: Kolarov, Kolo Toure, Barry, Hulk, Vidal, Dzeko and a Goal Keeper.

If you are after some advice about who to buy & sell then i would personally sell Zabeleta, Wright-Phillips, Kolo Toure, Balotelli and bring in some players like Neymar, Pastore, Muniain, Sakho, Varane. You need to strengthen at the back and i would probably look at getting rid of some of your fringe players on big wages.

team are not doing well my tactic is 4-3-3

joe hart
(srna) (richards) (kompany) (bale)

(yaya.toure) (de jong) (arturo vidal)

(alexis sanchex) (tevez) (hulk)

subs -dzeko,silva,lescott,g.barry,wright.phillips,balotelli,kolo.toure,Aleksander.Kolarov,pablo.zabaleta

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

a need better tactics and player roles

u go alot of defensive midfielders. off load some player with attacking minded cm's like silva.

kk will do man cheers for help its when am in a game man they are missin alot of easy chances and tht balotelli is a wee rat hee missed tranning so a warned him he gose that was harsh so after tht he done it another 8 times all in a got angry sold the wee *** lol

Don't buy neymar, he's overrated IMO ;)
Elia > Neymar.

Set up your defense as duckers recommended.

I would suggest setting up your offense like this:

Yaya Toure - CM, Ball Winning Midfielder, Defend
David Silva - CM, Central Midfielder, Support
Alexis Sanchez - AMR, Winger, Support
Gareth Bale - AML, Winger, Support
Edin Dzeko - ST, Complete Forward, Attack
Carlos Tevez - ST, Advanced Forward, Attack

Elia > Neymar.

Neymar turns out to be 1 of the best players on the game if you use him correctly so i dont know were you're getting that from. I prefer him in the attacking inside forward role on the left myself but just as good as either a poacher or an advanced forward!

Elia > Neymar.

play him right then Neymar > Elia.

Neymar can also play forward, and is versatile on the am positions, whereas elia is best on the LW

Neymar is one of the best inside forwards in the game, but I never play him as a striker - his finishing just isn't effective.

Neymar is one of the best inside forwards in the game, but I never play him as a striker - his finishing just isn't effective.

i always play him on the LW with support role. his creativity is higher thatn his finishing.

my man city save i sold every player i could ended with 150mil+ i brought whole new 11 so far im sitting top of the table with a 19point gap difference also top 2 scorers in league - Nilmar-42 and Lavezzi-36 my front 2 aswell! i also beat man u 6-0 whicj made me a cult hero with the fans only in march.
Hart
Baines Puyol Vidic Richards
Sissoko
Sanchez Bale
Hamsik
Lavezzi
Nilmar
^^^ my starting 11, great sucess

You signed vidic first transfer window :O
must have cost an awful lot