Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

need help on tactics for man city

Reaction score
hey there... i need help on tactics for man city my players are

so any tactics recommended ,4-4-2 ,etc. specific instructions ?
oh ya ,dont mind the injuries
thank you

Reaction score
I would go with the 4.4.2 formation and use Darijo Srna as your Left back and try and buy Lukas Podolski to partner Huntelaar upfront

Reaction score
I've had no trouble with my city team im 5 points off top and in 3rd half way through my first season, I just whent for the attacking 4-4-2 and then put my two wingers into AML & AMR, however I haven't got a tactic against the big teams or a second tactic to confuse the AI, so if you could find a good secondary tactic against harder opposition then you should be flying.

Oswaldo Sanchéz

Srna Richards Dunne Bale

Wright-Phillips Hamsik Palombo Petrov

Robinho Vela

See your team is 5x as advanced as mine, you should do fine with these tactics.
Hope this helps. :)

Reaction score
AND HOLY **** YOU PAID $60 MILLION FOR ASHELY YOUNG
HALLA BALOOZA! aha

Reaction score
***** 60m for young...30m for song...thats no good+ you must have cheated to get all that money, dont be so desperate you need to save ur money or ull get fired cuz no money, and not good results

Reaction score
thats impossible u must have cheated, man city only get 84M for transfers... and u need to wait till mid december to get more money, and thats still not enough...