Need help - player wants to leave!

sidgurung97

Reaction score
So I had quite a good start with HSV, but as I come to the beginning of August, two players were attracting attention - Eljero Elia and Piotr Trochowski (Man U wanted Elia and Stuggart wanted Trochowski) I issued a hands off warning to both of them. Then suddenly both players said they wanted to move. I managed to smooth things with Trochowski (who now feels I have a great relationship with him oO)) but the conversation with Elia went terribly wrong and now he wants a transfer request!

I don't want to sell my best wide winger.. just look at his stats! Is there a way to make a U turn? I need some desperate help guys..

Simple. Build a good relationship with him. Play him in matches and if he's doing good, praise him, never critisice him though because that might have a negative impact on him, seeing as he's already unhappy.

Offer him a contract too. It is likely that we will not be wanting one at the moment due to requesting rtansfer, but after a few weeks you might be able to. GIving him a contract will be a massive boost to him, so try that, but I'm not sure how he is like so it could turn out good or bad.

Simple. Build a good relationship with him. Play him in matches and if he's doing good, praise him, never critisice him though because that might have a negative impact on him, seeing as he's already unhappy.

Offer him a contract too. It is likely that we will not be wanting one at the moment due to requesting rtansfer, but after a few weeks you might be able to. GIving him a contract will be a massive boost to him, so try that, but I'm not sure how he is like so it could turn out good or bad.

Hmm, thanks mate, will try this out.

^^^
that's the best you can do to be fair.
if not, just squeeze as much money out of him as you can, and then get another good youngster and move on. never keep an unhappy player in your team, the team comes first..! I've learned that the hard way haa

Also try not to praise him too much, he'll just ignore it.

^^^
that's the best you can do to be fair.
if not, just squeeze as much money out of him as you can, and then get another good youngster and move on. never keep an unhappy player in your team, the team comes first..! I've learned that the hard way haa

Thanks ^^)
What do you mean the hard way? And I don't think I am going to sell him, just keep playing him till wants to never move HSV again!

Don't give in, play him, praise him when he is playing well. And don't respond to clubs declaring interest, those comments are meant to unsettle your player and in your case they succeeded.

Don't give in, play him, praise him when he is playing well. And don't respond to clubs declaring interest, those comments are meant to unsettle your player and in your case they succeeded.

Yeah. I ******* hate Man U now :(

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Question: I had the same problem with John Terry last time. I played him every match but he wouldn't let me talk to him for some reason! Will this happen with Elia? At least he scored in his first debut for me..

Two choices:
1 - Leave it and let him go.....pretty sure you don't want that.
2 - Ignore the situation and keep playing him like normal, hoping that over a period of time the situation will resolve itself as it often does on my Everton game, with Fellaini, Baines, Cahill and Arteta

Two choices:
1 - Leave it and let him go.....pretty sure you don't want that.
2 - Ignore the situation and keep playing him like normal, hoping that over a period of time the situation will resolve itself as it often does on my Everton game, with Fellaini, Baines, Cahill and Arteta

Four players wanted to leave you?

I'd sell him for as much as money as possible. Players come and go.

I think you should sell him as an unhappy player will somehow disrupt the harmony of the squad.

If you really do not want to let him go just reject any transfer offers and after when no clubs are pursuing him most of the times players will say that they have resolve all problems with you.