need help please!!

andrewsss

Reaction score
i recently installed fm 2010 on my new laptop with windows 7 and i installed it offline mode.. i then opened the disk tray and insert the disk to load the disk but it comes up with a message saying run auto (something along them lines) and then nothing happens so i searched at the start menu 'football manager' and it came up with the correct icon i clicked on it and nothing again :( but it was working it straight after i installed the disk but as soon a i shutdown the computer and reuse the computer football managerwont load so i clicked on 'open with' and then clicked on 'windows media center' and it changed all my programs to open with 'windows media centre' i want to undo this but all my programs open with windows media centre anybody know how i can undo this please helppp !!!!

thanks
andrewsss:D

Dont know anything about windows 7 Still use XP Pro, Is there a restore point function if so restore to last point you can before you installed fm then re-install FM, Actually try Right clicking on FM Icon and selecting properties and click on find target programs-Sports interactive-click FM application though your need to do this with every program thats affected

Thanks for the info mate :) ermmm i cant go on system restore as it opens with windows media player LOL

i dont know where the **** to start any ideas what i should look for mate haha

hey, i have been offerd the cameroon job, they send me a message asking to eaither accept or reject the offer i accept it but nothing happens, after i have pressed continue a few times i get the same message again i accept and nothing happens, how can i get it to work so i can manage both club and national ? plz help

Is there still a run button on start pop up on windows 7 if so click then click browse look in local disk - programs-si folder -fm folder-fm application should work if it does find where system restore exe is and do the same.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

braaav dont hijack some one elses thread look elsewhere on threads

Is there still a run button on start pop up on windows 7 if so click then click browse look in local disk - programs-si folder -fm folder-fm application should work if it does find where system restore exe is and do the same.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

braaav dont hijack some one elses thread look elsewhere on threads
This guy knows more than more. Listen to him. :)

its sorted now. its my girlfriends laptop and as she was the administrator she was able to go on to her account with no problems.. she deleted me as a user, so everythings sorted. Thanks for the help anyway guys :)

Andrewsss

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Its not installing know i have created a new profile HELLPPPP!!!! PLEASE