Gspider

Reaction score
I put logos of fm 09 i think lol, and it works well. But the PL logos dont show up? I see the real names, Barclays Premier League, but the logo next to it is default. And im 100% sure i put the logos of it, at the right place. Anyonw who can help me!

This is my last problem, i fixed the fake german team and got the new kits of de PL also, so thats ok, only this last problem i cant solve. Anyone? :(

Have you tried deleting the logos folder and making a new one with different logos?

Have you tried deleting the logos folder and making a new one with different logos?
This

Its probably easier to download newer logos (from this great site) and just delete the old ones than it is to find out what the problem is

Forgot to say the PL logo not the logos of all those clubs in the PL.

Forgot to say the PL logo not the logos of all those clubs in the PL.
Its more than likely that the picture for the PL logos have the wrong name/number assigned to them in the config file

If you dont know how to change/check this then i strongly suggest downloading a newer pack of logos, trust me it will be far easier/quicker than me trying to explain config files

I got it :), i fixed it, thanks man. I think the premier league logo was not in tha right place, lol. but i download new logo pL pack and took that PL logo and put it in some places, logos. ANd start new game, it shows up, great. Now i can start my Spurs game, hehe :D. Everything is perfect now, awesome. Thanks ;)