toto1990

Reaction score
Bit of background and a confession

I have been the manager of Preston north end for four and a half years now, my first season I promoted them from L1 to the championship second season relagated back to league 1 disaster took me two years to climb back to the championship and that's we're I am now... Just... It's late February 2019 and I'm in the drop zone but 2 points from safety.

Confession is I have messed up... I did not buy clever in the window I have a largely old team and my wage bill is maxed so I need to really on tactics and training for the last push now, I need advise what tactic to use.

I have players for a 4-4-2 4-5-1 and variations of I have wingbacks and wingers. Basically I have a team to fit a lot of tactics. What would you suggest.

I use my own 4-4-2 I have success with the I get sused I change it then SUCCESS MANAGER OF THE MONTH... Found out again loss after loss.

I need a tactic that's not complicated so I can gel it to my team. It needs to be easy going so my old timers get through a match and above all deigned for the championship.

Any ideas??