need help taking pics of FM12

BanGeD1992

Reaction score
Hi need help taking pics of FM12 when I'm playing it, everytime I press print screen it just takes a pic of my background and not the actual screen help plz

do you play with steam?! If so you can just hit f12 and it'll save to your screenshot manager and then you can upload them to steam cloud and view them from there.

For Prt sc the best way to do that is hit in while FM is up visible on your screen then open paint and immediately hit ctrl + v and your screenshot should be pasted into paint - then just save and upload! :)

View attachment 230270 < prt sc image.
View attachment 230271 < f12 through steamcloud.

do you play with steam?! If so you can just hit f12 and it'll save to your screenshot manager and then you can upload them to steam cloud and view them from there.For Prt sc the best way to do that is hit in while FM is up visible on your screen then open paint and immediately hit ctrl + v and your screenshot should be pasted into paint - then just save and upload! :)View attachment 230270 < prt sc image.when u press print screen , how dou exit fm12 I use the microsoft button thing and when I press print screen it shows my desktop with fm12 at bottom even though I did it with it upView attachment 230271 < f12 through steamcloud.

Erm? Do you need help with quoting people as well?!

haha I was just teasing - Glad you've got it working.