Need help to get a work permit for facundo colidio

B3rtman

Reaction score
I've signed facundo for Arsenal and he's got impressive stats already for an 18 year old but, he's in need of a work permit. So I tried to offer him to clubs to which 58 teams showed interest in him but no one has put in a bid! I offered him for 1 season then 6 months then for 2 season loan, no offers! So I then looked at the teams that were interested in him and offered him directly to the team, still no offers! I've offered him out almost every week since I got him in July and no offers just Wnt next to his name! I asked my club to get in a affiliate club and approached Real sociedad and my board came back with a message telling me they were unsuccessful, now that option is blanked out so I can't get an affiliates club and arsenal's existing affiliates are terrible and not very helpful to get these paper works from! I'm almost at the end of the window and don't want to hurt his progression by leaving him rotting away with no game time! Any suggestions guys??

Its very likely that you wont be able to send him out on loan in your first window. You ll have to accept it and try again in January.

Hey guys a quick update about facundo, I managed to get a work permit for him! In January i sent hin onloan to sevilla to which he started 10 games and came on as a sub 8 times scoring 8 goals! He even got a game aginst me in the first knock out round of the champions league to which he scored lol! Media cursed me for letting him play against his parent club but i was only too happy to do so and even for hin to score lol! I considered adding a new manager as the Argentina boss but I decided against it to keep my game pure! So I left it in the hands of the gods lol! Anyway as I've mentioned before the copa America was on the horizon with tevez and higiuin old and also injured! Aguero had been overlooked for what reason I don't know as I've got dybala who anybody who has him will know he's a beast chelsea have icardi who he had a decent first season with Chelsea and the aforementioned Aguero who finished the season as second top scorer so why Aguero was left out of the squad is beyond me but hey I ain't complaining coz that ment that facundo kept his place in the squad! Anyway so far Argentina are quater finalists with facundo getting to play all the games scoring 5 goals in the process! Anyway I got to July 3rd and thought let me apply for his work permit to which he was granted 1 for the duration of his contract!

ALT + F9 and then the screenshot image will be in your documents-Football Manager 17- and in the screenshot folder.

ive seen him at real madrid 5/6 season down the line and his finishing was 19, valued at 40m+