If it needs to improve, then what is wrong with it? "Tips" will help in general. This isn't a normal tactic, so I'm not sure what "tips" you're after. You have a bunch of erroneous Team Instructions (and a **** of a lot of them) so it's going to be difficult for anyone to guess how this functions in practice.

It's an extreme tactic and you're employing it for 90 mins instead of when it's supposed to be used - as a Hail Mary attempt at goals at the end of a match.

Well, for one thing, Look for Overlap doesn't work with Work Ball Into Box. One of the main points of overlapping runs is to get fullbacks in space so that they can cross, and Work Ball Into Box discourages crossing, if I remember correctly. You also have Pass Into Space, which conflicts with Play Out Of Defense; Pass Into Space encourages more direct passes into voids left by the opposition, so one instruction is telling your defenders to play it long and quick into open space while the other is telling them to pass it short to the feet of their teammates. I also doubt you have enough protection for your back line, even with a CM in Defend duty.

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to accomplish with this tactic. It would also help, as WJ said, to know what specific problems you're encountering.

I'd change it to a normal width for starters. You don't have enough in the middle of the pitch to provide cover if a team attacks down the middle of the pitch. Also try using 2 DM's instead of CM's, if you're struggling defensively then they will provide the cover. In terms of attacking change one of your IF's to a winger in support with an IF in attack. The IF will attack the back post at crosses and add goals. I'm not too sure that formation will work as an attacking tactic though

Like the previous two have said we can't really give tips without knowing how the tactic works or does. You need to give more information.