need help to install 10.03 patch

Trotty

Reaction score
Im finding it diificult to install the new patch onto my mac ive downloaded and installed it but when i load fm it doesnt seem to work can anyone help me?

what do you mean by it doesnt work?

it doesnt say version 10.3 it just says version 10.2 where did u save yours to and did u have move any files to the documents

Download the 10.3 patch(for MAC) from SI(double check it is the right one, and run as a program. It will start a self-extract, and the will install the patch to where it should be.

i dont use a mac so im not an expert. but after downloading the patch, you should jsut be able to double click it and it will self install.

did you install fotball manager using steam by the way? if yes then there is no need for you to install the aptch, steam auto updates for you

mac dont use steam. yer i did ive done it several times but it just seem 2 not work will try again now tho

When you go to download it. change the name to ".exe" when that is finsihed.

double click on it. then it will update properly. that if you had same problem as i did.

i was just using my laptop.

but Neil from SI forum told me it was the most common mistake with the Patch installing. it should work for both.