Sir G Neville

Reaction score
So i just finished my 4th season as the PSG manager, i just won the champions league for the first time and i have a team shaped to the way i want it to play, ive got class all over and have 2 or 3 world class regens which im looking forward to see develop!.... and then real madrid come knocking! i got offered a contract and there budget is 270 MILLION and 2.7 wages!!!!! wheras im on 1.4 wages and 16 million budget

should i keep building my PSG empire or should i move to madrid and just buy all of my PSG kids?? what would you guys do in this situation...????

I'd NEVER move to Madrid....

(I m, obviously, from Barcelona, and f.c. Barcelona fan) haha

It seems that you're happy about what you've built with PSG, so stick with them... It's not like you'll get a bigger challenge from moving to Madrid :D

Build a new Madrid with ur PSG team (that's all psg fans want including me!!).

Then in 2020, leave this club after ur fifth champions league and ur 10 leagues won.

Begin with Dartford or any other club in Blue Square South and build a new PSG with ur Dartford team.

After that, u can retire with the feeling of a well done duty and begin to live ur real life..

Build a new Madrid with ur PSG team (that's all psg fans want including me!!).

Then in 2020, leave this club after ur fifth champions league and ur 10 leagues won.

Begin with Dartford or any other club in Blue Square South and build a new PSG with ur Dartford team.

After that, u can retire with the feeling of a well done duty and begin to live ur real life..

But FM 12 is my life !

Btw, I think that FM should more develop the manager's life section (like in LFP Manager for instance).