Echtelion

Reaction score
Hello! I am currently in season 2017/18 with Chelsea. I have won the League every year and now i want to try using 2 attackers instead of 1. But each tactic ive come up with has failed utterly due to a far to offensive tactic that made them get alot ground behind to score. Im currently using GK: Ter Stegen, LB: Alex Sando, LCB: Hummels, RCB: Subotic, RB: Gorchia, on the midfield i have RW: Neymar and LW: Hazard. I also have özil, khedira and kroos on the team and i normally use kroos as a defensive playmaker and özil as offensive playmaker. as attackers i have 2 "made-up" players that are really good. 1 attacker (age 23) has alot of stamina, speed, finnishing etc and the other one (age 20) is not as fast but with high finnishing and 20 in passing and so on. I have trouble getting a decent tactic in which i can play with my 20 year old forward so i can make him get better faster. He is to good to be benchwarmer. Thanks Before hand.

Do you want to be handed a download or help developing an approach yourself, using shouts etc ?

a download would be best. I rarley use shouts because when i had the other tactic with only 1 attacker i rarley lost unless my team played like cr4p ofc. Never needed shouts with that tact...

It seems to be good so ill test it, just have a problem when i downloaded it. I cant see what position/roll the players have. How would u suggest i put my team up? u have futher up my first team so say position for them and how u would play.

It seems to be good so ill test it, just have a problem when i downloaded it. I cant see what position/roll the players have. How would u suggest i put my team up? u have futher up my first team so say position for them and how u would play.

Have a look in the thread and at their individuall settings. I have not used it, Ive just sen that many people seem to get good results with it.

But if i cant see the roles then i cant change to attack/defend and such. Doesnt that matter?

But if i cant see the roles then i cant change to attack/defend and such. Doesnt that matter?

Yes it doesn but thats how downloaded tacticfiles normally works :D, hence I aksed you if you wanted an approach( hints and tips) or a download( a tacticfile) etc.

As the tactic is not made with the Tactic Creator but with the Classic tactic mode, you cant. I just thought that since you did not want to use shouts and just wanted a download, you only wanted a tacticfile. If you look in the thread and look at their settings, you can see what kind of player is needed. Still, it will remain a plug & play tactic.

u Think that that is better? to suit the tactic after my players or use a downloaded tactic?

u Think that that is better? to do the tactic after what kind of players i have? is that better than a downloaded tactic?

u Think that that is better? to do the tactic after what kind of players i have? is that better than a downloaded tactic?

That depends on how you want to play the game.

1.) Download a Tactic plug & Play File
Some people like to focus on teambuilding and just enjoy the ride watching the matches without actually being a matchcoach
Here, you dont actually have to look at anything else than key highlights since you wont chnage anything anyway

2.) Download/look at an approach and learn from it, tweak it etc.
Here, you watch more of the game, atleast in extended highlights and actually look at the match stats. You try to understand why things work the way they do and whilst not use shouits and change strategy to suit the circumstances, you still try to understand how and why things turn out the way they do

2.) Read posts, discussion threasda and make a tactic of your own
Here, you look at this forum as inspiration. You try to learn the game and always try to beat the opponenet rather than trying to beat the match engine.

With this said, there are no right&wrongs, just use the approach you findmost fun :D

when you put it like that i guess it would be more fun to actually do a tactic that fits the team that i have instead of downloading and just join the ride as u put it. Can you help me with that? My team is: GK: Ter stegen and Ibrahim Sy. Backs: Gorchia, Alex Sandro, Ben Davies, Zouma, Hummels, Subotic. Midfielders: Khedira, Özil, Kroos, Isco, Neymar, Hazard, Oscar, Busquets. Attackers: 2 made up players. Brandoini or smth and José smth

Last edited:
when you put it like that i guess it would be more fun to actually do a tactic that fits the team that i have instead of downloading and just join the ride as u put it. Can you help me with that?

Sure, no problem and I am sure more people than me would like to team up and help you.

Firstly, start a new thread in the normal tactic section (not in this request section)

1.) In the opening post, describe indepth what you what yhou want to do, how you owuld like to play your save and what your ambitions are. In short, how much you as a manager are willing to do what you exceptof the save/results, i.e your input and output.
You see, if you dont want to micro manage but still want great result, then the approach needs to be in a certain way but if you want to mico manage and dont expect instant result, then the approach would be a different one

2:Take some screens of your squad and some screens of the newgens you have at your disposal

3.) Again, sum up what kind of help you want. Dont be afraid to upload your save a hostingsite and share the link here. I for one WILL download it and help you. ( mind you, it might not be tonight, all depedning on if the kids sleep early or not ;D )

how do i upload my save? :S im not really used to do things like this hehe :p Yeh its ok if its not today. Im working kind of much so just have about 1h to play/day atm

Google " free upload", upload the file dound in SI/FM13/games and provide the link here.

Naturally, therfe is no real need for it, ikt works just as good just providing all the other info. If you want, you can also edit the opening post of this thread and provide the info there.

I just made a new thread that i needed help with a tact, and i said what kind of football i want to play and i uploaded images of my entire team with their attributes + position. Will that be enough or are you guys gonna need more?