Status
Not open for further replies.

mollebnm

Reaction score
So im new in FM, and me and 2 other friends are playing in the french league, they are hardcore fm players and i dont now **** about it. But i know i can download tactics, do you have a good tactic for psg ? i bought fellaini, as a dm/mc, so maybe a tactic, with 2 wings, a DM, a OM, and gramiro in the target man ? i got nene and menez on the wings who a creative players?

Hope you can help !

I'm sure that tactic is great, but just to point out, it explicitly states that it is designed to exploit flaws in the match engine. Thus, any success that you would have would be attributable to taking advantage of flaws in the game. If that is what you want, then that is fine (I'm not trying to come off as judgmental and convince you not to use the tactic), however you should know that before using it. Personally, I prefer to make my own formations (except for counter/defensive formations to use against bigger teams), but there is quite a learning curve. As for PSG, you can build a team to fit any tactic (including the one mentioned), but I imagine a 4-2-3-1 would be the best for them.

Increase transfer budget. Best tactic available with PSG.
Just joking most productive and the most variety of tactics ive seen released have been by Raikan

Status
Not open for further replies.