Echtelion

Reaction score
Hello.
Im looking or a tactic for my Chelsea save. I want to build my team around 3 players, 2 i developed from younger ages and one i recently signed from roma. These are the players.
Im kind of a all out attack kind of guy but thats the Point atm, i dont concede many goals but i dont make any either. The system im playing is 2 cb/defend 2 attackin wingbacks/support, dm is roaming playmaker with 2 cm with auto infront of him and 2 ss and 1 advanced playmaker. I signed 2 wingbacks for this season because i thought it would bring a new dimension to my game but its not working as i thought. Before this tactic i used a 3man defence with 1 dm 3 cm 1 amc and 2 attackers. can anyone help?

Tjena:)
It seams like you're not using any striker in the striker position? If you want to play attacking football and score a lot of goals, that is must.:D

Use a 1-3-2-4 formation with attacking mentality. Used it with my Wolves team and literally score a bag full of goals. Yeah like MrJointe said you need to buy a decent striker (play as a poacher or target man). Use Bach of Ehrt as central attacking midfielder and Thijs as either a box-to-box or ball winning midfielder. Need your wide defenders to be on wing back automatic as well.