Ferbian

Reaction score
So I'm trying to make sure I can get a long consistently successful tactic going with my Real Madrid side in FM2018, preferably something with high scoring and high clean sheet combinations.

In the past a 4-2-3-1 wide has served me quite well with a control fluid setup allowing me for good ball possession and it would be cool if I could get something that would function well with that again. I'd prefer to try and avoid playing a defensive midfielder but if a tactic works really well with it I'm willing to try it.

Anybody have any recommendations or a link to a good tactic that could work out well for me? Preferably some detailed team instructions and position / role setup

So I'm trying to make sure I can get a long consistently successful tactic going with my Real Madrid side in FM2018, preferably something with high scoring and high clean sheet combinations.

In the past a 4-2-3-1 wide has served me quite well with a control fluid setup allowing me for good ball possession and it would be cool if I could get something that would function well with that again. I'd prefer to try and avoid playing a defensive midfielder but if a tactic works really well with it I'm willing to try it.

Anybody have any recommendations or a link to a good tactic that could work out well for me? Preferably some detailed team instructions and position / role setup

View attachment 78217

Ronaldo AF, Benzema CF

Isco/Asensio behind

You can use BWM instead of CAR in midfield, if you want Casemiro.

Change DCB to BPD (s) and make Ramos play there.

I won it all in 2017 with this system.

(Will need to re-train or sell Bale)