need help with blackburn

s3an01

Reaction score
i need help, iv just started a game with blackburn and intend on staying with them long term to create a dynasty. they have a decent £12 million transfer feee as theyve just soldof bentley so i need help, any help with tactics or who to keep and who to get rid of and most importnatly who to sign wud be amazing cheers.

if i was you id sell santa to rase sum funds you can probly sell him for around 20 mill mark and buy keirrison

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

wanna play me mate

wht u on about he is playing on his own not with u

how long does it take for kerrison to become good as i need sumone instant just to fill in for sellin santa

i agree sell santa then buy kerrison nd u should have money left over for anyone else to buy

Keep Samba - he is a good solid defender for at least 5 seasons.
Gamst - does a good job for a few seasons
Olsson - good for two years
Emerton - plays weel wide right - good for a few years

Imo look for an established midfielder (I got barton and he did fine for one year! :)
and a pacy forward. Most of the other forwards (Derbyshire etc) don't really cut it.

I'm about 8 seasons in and are just about to get Bojan or Messi for 100 million! Stick with Blackburn! :)

I've been Blackburn for nearly a season now, I've decided to keep Santa Cruz, him and derbyshire really do the job for me, 24 goals between them, and im in early january. Cant see Cruz staying much longer, but for sure keep hold of Samba. :)

centre mids arnt that good to start, get zuculini in for £400k **** blossom into a beaut. Also get paloschi for about 2.5m **** be world class in about 3 years. Have samba challenging the keeper on corners and set them to hit the six yard box **** get you about 10 goals at least.

thanks for all that, i went with the sell santa buy kerrison thing that worked ok i spose got £15.75 million of city for santa and kerrison for £5mill, went out an bought villaluz, kenia and lewandowski and sold of wilkshire. makoena has bin on fire for me at the moment.
were reachin december were 8th in the league and the team are startin to gel together and villaluz got young player of the month in november so yeh things are goin good, just need that extra midfield spice to push for top 4

I am in the 4th season on my blackburn game. first two seasons i finished 9th and a lot of my good players wanted to leave but the next season i finished 5th and got into europe and now i am in 2nd after 12 games and looking strong.

at the start of mine i sold a lot of players (jason brown, andre ooijer, emerton.8 mil, olsson 4.8mil) to get some extra funds and bought in D'alessandro the left back guilherme. Gamez a spanish right back and skjelberd (who was playing at a good premier league standard as soon as i bought him. i also got a few well known young players like fleck, lewandowski etc to stablise my squad to give me something to build on to push for eurpoean football.

2nd season i sold more players as my squad improved for a million here and there to again bolster my transfer budget and to get rid of the dead weight.

This season i focused on strengthening my squad signing players like micheal owen on a free, ben fostor on a free (backup) huddlestone for 7 mil (tank in midfield :p) David luiz 7.5 mil and stewart downing for 8mil (boro got relegated and he has got me more than 20 assists each season)

3rd season i let owen go for 4 mil (he wants playing well and i got him on a free) and spent most of my budget on Kierrison who has been amazing alongside santa cruz.

main thing i have found with blackburn is you need to be stubborn and hold onto your best players until you strengthen your squad enough to get a good final position in the league.

Laurito for Santa
Kalouda for Bentley
Paloshci for Derbyshire
Krivets for Gamst

this will improve your team loads plus leave you with money to blow too!!!

Also check out
Ukijani GK Albania/Belguim and palermo
Mattock LB
Santon RB
LM Piatti
LF Aquino

All reasonably cheap, young and class

Kerrison is amazing, try to sign Rivaldo, a huge help at 1.3 million!