Mamu_1989

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I started a game with Celtic and i have (strikers) Hooper, Miku (loan), Tony Watt, Nouioui and i signed Cornelius and also have Wellington Nem and Commons who can operate as strikers. Now i am nearing January and i signed Benzia from Lyon, my mind is set for Benzia and Cornelius to be my future strikers. I am in dilemma if i should sell Hooper as Miku is not in my future plans and probably would be great to start playing them together (Benzia and Cornelius) immediately.

Any suggestions?

Hooper is a must-play. He is unbelievably good for atleast the first 3 seasons. Watt is really good aswell and has got quality potential. Personally, I terminate Miku's loan, don't find him useful due to having Hooper, Stokes, Watt and I normally sign Russell.

More to the point, don't sell Hooper, he's an absolute goal machine in the SPL and in Europe.

Thanks mate, i was already going to sell him then backed out, i sold stokes and watt is on loan to west brom. I will terminate miku contract ;) hope to get past panathinaikos the last 16 of the cl :)

No problem, Panathinaikos are an easy draw! In my first Celtic save, I got to semi's of CL first season, beating the likes of United and Schalke on the way to getting beat on Away goals by Arsenal :( Won it the next 2 years, beating all the big teams and I was favourite to win it a third time in a row but then my laptop broke.

That sucks (about your laptop). I cant seem to win it on Fm13, i got to the qf and got knocked out by dortmund on away goals, next season i didn't even make it through the last 16.. got offered by Spurs and accepted.