FreakDJ

Reaction score
I have a Darlington save, starting in the 9th tier of English Football, and am currently in the BSBP league, and my tactics are starting to slowly decline in their strength as they were more attacking in my opinion, so I need some help getting a solid tactic down.. I don't want this spoon-fed to me, I would like to learn to take a team of mostly regens and create a team around them. I have only been pulling players from the Youth Team(Besides an accidental purchase after a mix-up of staff responsibilities), for a fun challenge, but now, since I know none of the players I am having trouble finding a good tactic that will be consistent.
What information should I put so you can help me get a good tactic that will be consistent?

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help :)

Thanks, this helped me understand a bit more. Hopefully I can create a good tactic :)

I would also suggest taking a look @ ur players, and fit the tactic onto them, not putting players in your tactic.

In lower leagues, this is actually working better. You have a better DMC then a MC? use it :)

Also, aggressive counter-attacking style is very good till you get a good bunch of players in front.

good luck

I would also suggest taking a look @ ur players, and fit the tactic onto them, not putting players in your tactic.

In lower leagues, this is actually working better. You have a better DMC then a MC? use it :)

Also, aggressive counter-attacking style is very good till you get a good bunch of players in front.

good luck

Thanks for the advice!

no problem mate, hope you get some success going.

also, would suggest constantly upgrading your facilities whenever you can, just ask board constantly. because the youth intake actually can be better then signing a lot of players, and its pretty much free. :)

no problem mate, hope you get some success going.

also, would suggest constantly upgrading your facilities whenever you can, just ask board constantly. because the youth intake actually can be better then signing a lot of players, and its pretty much free. :)
I'm having financial issues right now, because my players are getting better and better, requesting higher wages and I cannot get a parent club for extra income and I'm not sure how to bring in more, besides match day income, and that still doesn't balance out for the wages.

I'm having financial issues right now, because my players are getting better and better, requesting higher wages and I cannot get a parent club for extra income and I'm not sure how to bring in more, besides match day income, and that still doesn't balance out for the wages.

Well, basicly, I would suggest not signing anyone, turning every bit of transfer budget into wage budget, and try to go in only with youth players for some time. That might help with finances, but probably gonna f@ck up your results

Also, if selling, try to sell your best players only for good prices, hopefully can get something good out of it.

Well, basicly, I would suggest not signing anyone, turning every bit of transfer budget into wage budget, and try to go in only with youth players for some time. That might help with finances, but probably gonna f@ck up your results

Also, if selling, try to sell your best players only for good prices, hopefully can get something good out of it.
As I've said before, thats the goal :) I have only made one signing after a mess up with staff responsibility and me not paying attention.. Anyways, its just the bigger wages for my better youth players that have come through that really kills it.. I just need to increase overall income.. A big expendure I'm having too is "Non-soccer costs" and I'm not sure how to decrease that.