StephenWhite

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to make me a small database in which 2 Premier league teams could be emptied of all players/staff and given a large budget to build a whole new club essentially. I have tried making one but i'm not the best on the editor and wasn't entirely sure on how to make it. Even if someone could point me in the direction of a database like this, as me and my friend want to be able to go head to head from scratch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to make me a small database in which 2 Premier league teams could be emptied of all players/staff and given a large budget to build a whole new club essentially. I have tried making one but i'm not the best on the editor and wasn't entirely sure on how to make it. Even if someone could point me in the direction of a database like this, as me and my friend want to be able to go head to head from scratch. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Are you fussed what two teams?? or do you want custom teams?? (make ever aspect the same and add rivalry)

Let me know via PM with the thread link when you have posted on here what you both want and then if you want players+staff completely gone, budgets, facilities etc...

PS. If you want new custom teams I need names, stad? and city...etc

Romford Head to Head.zip

Both download the link and open the zip folder and read the instructions and when you start the game you need to choose the lowest league as Blue Square Prem...

Enjoy it...

P.S. Message me if you want anything changing... but should be ready to go...

Last edited: