duderanch

Reaction score
I am playing barcelona and in my 2nd year. It seems that I concede goals in every game. I lost 4-1 to madrid. My DC are Puyol, Pique, Marquez, and chyrgysnky. I put them to zonal marking and ticked tight marking. As for the fullbacks, I have Alves and maxwell. I put them to man marking and tight marking. However, I still dont understand why I concede so many goals. I have a pretty good GK, Rene Adler. Can anyone of you give me some suggestion here? Oh and by the way I play 442 tactic. It's awesome.

Try using your scouts? Or actually looking through the game?

Sorry mate that was sarcasm :) try doing the backroom meetings before the game? Maybe play deep defenders if their attackers are quick etc, the backroom meetings are really helpful on this game. Or change the roles of your center halfs? Are your full backs attacking?

my full backs are set to support. I really dont know what I should do with my defending. :( Tweaked so much but none can satisfy

Try setting your CB's mentalities to the most defensive it can get, and maybe drop your defensive line

can you upload the tactic?

my full backs are set to support. I really dont know what I should do with my defending. :( Tweaked so much but none can satisfy
Ball playing defender both, both CB tight marking zonal, one CB defending and other CB covering, both full backs zonal marking tight too, and automatic role, Def-Mid zonal marking too,closing down halfway, CB closing down, max limit own area,and full backs closing down halfway