CMillar

Reaction score
Hi,
So i'm new here and new to downloading things aswell and I was wondering how to actually use the downloaded tactics on FM. So I clikc download tactic and it says open with and my default choice is notepad so I click continue etc.. and when it's downloaded what do I do from there? I also doesn't tell me where the file is beeing kept as in which folder.

Another question, This is my first post and before I posted I had te read the rules and it said asking for "crack/serial code number" is an instant ban, whats a "crack code number?"

Thanks in advance for any replys ;)

Last edited:
1. you dont need to open the tactics as a file, you open them in FM, by going onto your team and then click load tactic.

2. a crack.serial code is something that may allow somebody to get the game without paying for it

1. you dont need to open the tactics as a file, you open them in FM, by going onto your team and then click load tactic.

2. a crack.serial code is something that may allow somebody to get the game without paying for it
Ok so I went open with fm10 and it finished downlaoding and in the top corner it said all downloards are finished so now how do I use them with my team?

Save the tactic, and put the tactic file in
User - Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2010 - tactics

Also, In game you need to import tactics, by clicking(in tactics screen) - Tactics - Manage Tactics - Import. Should then appear in the Archived tactics menu.

move the file to documents/sports interactive/football manager 2010/tactics
and when you go to your tactic screen in the game it will appear under archived tactics

WAIT! when it comes up in the bottom right corner: Open with, What do I choose?

nothing, you only open it through the option inside the game

Still confused, I go on "download file" then what?

click save, and save it in documents/sports interactive/football manager 2010/tactics

It doesn't matter anyway becuase I finally got it then I went on to import the tactic but FM just closed it's self because it was running dangerously low on memory.