Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Need help with investment fond.

Reaction score
Every year my club spends 2.40 bill on a investment fond for the future. But where does the money go? I think it should be like 5 billions. I have no idea where to look for the future investment money.. Please help me.

Staff member
Reaction score
billion ?? are you sure ?

Reaction score
Hey

millions:p Sorry. But please give me som answers instead of questions:p Investment pond`?

Last edited:
Reaction score
H

Its not in english,. and also the message is deleted have to wait intil next season update.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

i found out what it does., Thx for the help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Every year my club spends 2.40 bill on a investment fond for the future. But where does the money go? I think it should be like 5 billions. I have no idea where to look for the future investment money.. Please help me.
what does it do?
It makes really nice melted cheese... I think a microwave would be cheaper, but hey, i'm a northener! We dont believe in fancy schmancy cooking up here. Give me a pint and a pie anyday! :D