Echtelion

Reaction score
Hey!
Im currently trying to play with Liverpool. however ive got problems because when i Watch games the passes are down right terrble, noone makes runs and the players just run with the ball and then loses it instead of passing it. I want coutino to be much involved which is why i have him in mezzala role coz its more attacking and less defending (he doesnt defend well real Life) the probem is he doesnt do much, mane dont get into the game either. Mostly its wijnaldum and he just makes small circles with the ball and then loses it.

Just played a game aginst CP, they had 20 shots, 15 on target and 9 clear cut chance, i had 10 shots and 2 on target....

Last edited:
Hey - try PC with a more attacking role from centre midfield (either support or attack).

I am doing this with Hamsik at Napoli and he just had a very good first season, if you are pushing for a goal late on its then easy to move PC to just behind the attack.

I found the Mezzala role more suitable to players like Henderson, Wijnaldum and Can.

Mezzala most important stats is that of a playmaker and with an attacking role he tries to make an impact on the final third and skips the defensive job right? so that means it should work with PC in that role too. the problem is that there is ridiculous amounts of long shots and bad passes all over the team, also mane and salah gets really bad ratings every game.

Is there some way to fix that?