Tommo43

Met Pixie Lott <3
Reaction score
Now before anyone says i know theres threads for tatics and player roles but this goes in both and tatics one has a few un awnserd

Now I am a game into my second season with Milan and need help with tatics and who to play where. 1st Season i won League and Champs League but seem to have gone down hill. It could be the players i brought in but i dont know. Heres a screenie of my team and formation i currently playing. If u need any other screenies say and i will post. Thanks in advance

View attachment 85635

I find its your lack of width,and the fact that you got 5 players attacking with only once defensive mid in Rodwell who is not that amazing in the position yet......plus you got 2 pacey strikers in Neymar and Pato,thats fine but I'd rather go for a big man-quick man combination

i got him cheap as a back up coz Everton got relegated and he has played fine we he played.

Alcarez u think i should play Huntlaar and Neymar sub?

Lol at Sam's post but I generally agree with Alcaraz.

Maybe re-train Neymar into a winger and give him the role of being an Inside Forward while Pato can be the spearhead of the attack.Ronaldinho in the pocket as an Advanced Playmaker or Trequarista,Giovanni on the other wing,also as an Inside Forward and bringing back Kwadwo Asamoah to the side to play alongside Rodwell in defensive midfield.

Change your tactics to a balanced,yet possession-controlling and attacking 4-2-3-1 where you can have a potent attack whilst remaning strong defensively.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Or maybe even a 4-2-2-2? Huntelaar-Pato combination with Neymar as an Inside Forward,Ronaldinho the playmaker and Rodwell and Asamoah the midfielders?

Lol at Sam's post but I generally agree with Alcaraz.

Maybe re-train Neymar into a winger and give him the role of being an Inside Forward while Pato can be the spearhead of the attack.Ronaldinho in the pocket as an Advanced Playmaker or Trequarista,Giovanni on the other wing,also as an Inside Forward and bringing back Kwadwo Asamoah to the side to play alongside Rodwell in defensive midfield.

Change your tactics to a balanced,yet possession-controlling and attacking 4-2-3-1 where you can have a potent attack whilst remaning strong defensively.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Or maybe even a 4-2-2-2? Huntelaar-Pato combination with Neymar as an Inside Forward,Ronaldinho the playmaker and Rodwell and Asamoah the midfielders?

That shoudl do the trick,Ronaldinho is good while playing a playmaker role behind the striker...like how Kaka was for AC Milan,Neymar can do well as an Inside Forward cause of his pace but I'd always prefer him as a poacher,u need 2 defensive Mids atleast or your going to leak goals...Pato is good as an Advanced Forward,although he may get isolated so you should try out the 4-2-2-2 first....Huntelaar is a good Deep-Lying Forward so he will be able to link up with the Midfield and supply Pato

That shoudl do the trick,Ronaldinho is good while playing a playmaker role behind the striker...like how Kaka was for AC Milan,Neymar can do well as an Inside Forward cause of his pace but I'd always prefer him as a poacher,u need 2 defensive Mids atleast or your going to leak goals...Pato is good as an Advanced Forward,although he may get isolated so you should try out the 4-2-2-2 first....Huntelaar is a good Deep-Lying Forward so he will be able to link up with the Midfield and supply Pato

Exactly what he said ;)

Play Pirlo instead of Rodwell.

Sign a new DC, Nesta is getting on, and Onyewu isn't great.

Buy another DR, Hibbert may play well, but will get torn apart against decent teams.

Buy a Target Man, Dzeko, Cardozo.