Reaction score
Hey guys recently I started a game with Roma, and have made a pretty good and successful tactic. The only problem is the striker. No matter what role or instructions I put Osvaldo (or any of my strikers) on he still averages a 6.21 while everyone else on my team averages at least a 7. Right now I'm playing him as an advanced forward, but still I'm not getting any success. Thanks in advance! :D View attachment 361182

In my opinion the reason is that your amc's (2 inside forwards and trequartista) in this roles your players usually just shoot the ball or try to do something else individual and your striker simply do not recieve enough balls to do something important and earn better rating.

Btw i might be wrong

In my opinion the reason is that your amc's (2 inside forwards and trequartista) in this roles your players usually just shoot the ball or try to do something else individual and your striker simply do not recieve enough balls to do something important and earn better rating.

Btw i might be wrong
Thanks and that make sense, I'm starting to think of going to a striker-less formation, anyone have some tips?